There are lots of good reasons for hiring out your vehicle, primarily the following:
- You can make money and help pay for the cost of running your car (insurance, parking, fuel, etc.),
- Because most of the time your car is sitting unused in a garage whereas it needs to be kept ticking over,
- You are helping those in need of a car,
- Because you want to promote smarter fuel consumption based on the sharing of resources, thus helping to prevent waste, overproduction and overconsumption.
Other reasons include the following:
- to meet people,
- because it’s new,
- because it’s a nice thing to do,
- because you want to!