I. LEGAL INFORMATION
This website was created by OuiCar S.A.S., a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €7 724.10, registered on the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number RCS 752 991 703, the registered office of which is at 9 Rue du 4 Septembre, 75002 Paris. Tel.: 01 53 40 95 35, email: email@example.com.
The website creation Director is the Chairman of OuiCar, Mr Benoit Sineau.
The www.ouicar.fr website is hosted in Dublin on the computer equipment of Amazon Web Services (www.aws.amazon.com), the registered office of which is at 410 Terry Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109-5210, USA.
The OuiCar company is governed by French law.
- The user acknowledges that he or she has read these terms and conditions and undertakes to comply with them.
- The user acknowledges that he or she has the necessary skills and means to access and use this website.
- The user acknowledges that he or she has verified that the computer configuration used does not contain any viruses and that it is in perfect working order.
- OuiCar makes every effort to provide users with available and verified information or tools but cannot be held liable for errors, the lack of availability of functionalities or the presence of viruses on its website.
- The information provided by OuiCar is for information purposes only and does not exempt the user from further, personalized, analysis.
- OuiCar cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on its website or whether it is up to date.
- The information on this website is provided for general information purposes only.
- OuiCar makes every effort to ensure the accuracy and truthfulness of the information contained on the website and cannot be liable in any way for any damages that may result from the use of this website.
- OuiCar uses reliable sources to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and regularly updated.
- OuiCar reserves the right to remove, change or modify this website at any time without notice.
- OuiCar cannot be held liable for any losses, in particular for losses resulting from the sending of documents over the Internet.
- OuiCar reserves the right to revise, delete, modify, validate or change, in whole or in part, any content sent to or posted on the website.
- Consequently, the user acknowledges that he or she is solely liable for using such information.
III. COMPUTERS AND DATE PROTECTION
- In accordance with amended Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on computers and data protection, the website has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés [National Computers and Data Protection Commission] (cnil.fr).
- In accordance with Art. 32 of the amended Data Protection Law of 6 January 1978, the user is specifically informed that OuiCar, as controller, processes personal data principally for managing the user’s registration on the community website and the sending of newsletters.
- Some of the data collected may be sent to its partners for prospecting purposes.
- Fields marked with an asterisk must be completed. If not completed or if the information provided is incorrect, OuiCar will not be able to process your request.
- The user is informed that he or she has rights to access, query and rectify that enable him or her, if necessary, to have his or her personal data rectified, completed, updated, blocked or deleted if it is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated or if its collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited.
- The user also has a right to object to the processing of his or her data for legitimate reasons and a right to object to the use of such data for commercial prospecting purposes.
- All of these rights are exercised by sending a letter, accompanied by a copy of an identity document bearing a signature to the following address: OuiCar Insurance Service, 9 Rue du 4 Septembre, 75002 Paris or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The user is informed that during his or her visits to the website, one or more cookies may be automatically installed on his or her browser software.
- A cookie is a block of data that is used to record information relating to the user’s navigation on the website.
- The configuration of the browser software enables you to be informed of the presence of one or more cookies and, if necessary, refuse them.
- Generally, this setting is found in the ‘Tools’ and ‘Settings’ tabs.
- It is not possible to provide extensive and up-to-date information on these settings, which are under the exclusive control and authority of the browser software publishers.
- For information purposes, users may obtain additional information:
- from the publishers of their browser software on their respective websites;
- more generally, on the CNIL website at cnil.fr by using the keyword ‘cookies’ in search engines.
- The user is informed that such deactivation may prevent the use of certain functionalities of the website.
- The user has the right to access, remove and modify personal data that is sent via cookies under the conditions stated above.
- The user is required to comply with the provisions of the amended Computers and Data Protection Law of 6 January 1978, any breaches of which are subject to criminal sanctions.
- In particular, with regard to the personal information to which he or she has access or could have access to, he or she must refrain from any collection, general misuse or any act likely to infringe the privacy or reputation of individuals.
- Hypertext links included in the website that link to other resources on the Internet, in particular to its partners, have been the subject of prior written and express authorization.
- OuiCar cannot be held liable if users use hyperlinks to access other resources on the Internet.
- OuiCar declines any liability for the content of the information provided in such resources on the Internet network when hyperlinks are used.
- The user may not create a hyperlink to this website without specific, prior, authorization by OuiCar.
- Under no circumstances can such authorization be qualified as an implicit affiliation agreement.
- In any event, hyperlinks to the website must be removed on first request by OuiCar.
VI. APPLICABLE LAW
French law is applicable in relation to both form and substance.